Seven contractors, including three Australians and a South African, have been released unharmed four days after they were kidnapped by gunmen in southern Nigeria, the police and a state security adviser said on Sunday.

             Reports say police had earlier given accounts of how many had been seized and what their nationalities were, and that they all worked for cement company Lafarge on the outskirts of Calabar, Cross River State, in the Niger Delta.           Cross River State Commissioner Jimoh Ozi-Obeh said they were released “unhurt” on Sunday but gave no further details.


Source: Guardian News